Joe works for McConnell Dowell Constructors as Construction Manager since 2006
and has been involved with many of the tunnels constructed by McConnell Dowell
over this time.
Joe is a member of the Institute of Professional Engineers (NZ) and the Institute of Directors (NZ). Other roles that Joe holds are as follows:
- Chairman of the Mines Rescue Trust
- A member of the EIAG advisory group to the Board of WorkSafe on extractive matters.
- Past president of the Civil Contractors (NZ)
- Director of Contrafed Publishing
- A representative on 3 Joint Venture committees for McConnell Dowell.